Monday, October 29, 2007

Chivalry is dead

In a lot of ways I'm pretty conservative and old fashioned:

- I like the Norwegian Monarchy.

- I want only Norwegian flags in our national day parade.
(a controversial topic in Norway, those agreeing with me are people I don't like agreeing with)

- I use the phrase "it's not my cup of tea". (My ex hated me for it)

- I like the concept of chivalry.

Where is all this leading? Nowhere really, I just wanted to share this quote of the day with you:

"Chivalry is dead. And women killed it".

2 comments:

Klairi said...

Maybe it doesn't show - no, frankly it doesn't - but I couldn't agree more on the chivalry issue.

If I meet a guy who is a true romantic - which doesn't happen more often than let's say once a year - I always wonder how has he survived?

I personally blame the brutal evolution of a capitalist society for killing all the nice things!

Anonymous said...

Samene, da?